An attractive, original & memorable logo has always been a vital component for the marketing plan of any business.
The emergence of mobile web browsing and Social Media in particular have had a direct influence on corporate identity design considerations and constraints – with the “profile” icons on the likes of Twitter & Facebook favouring a circular or square shaped logo. Likewise, overly long business names and elaborate typefaces have a tendency to display poorly on small-screened mobile devices – so in turn both have fallen out of favour.
Time for a new logo for your business?
I have conceived and produced logos for a broad range of businesses, ranging from simple text only, typographic solutions through to more elaborate design concepts. Corporate identities designed by Mounsey Web Consultancy include the following as standard:
- An original concept, based on your own ideas – or completely from scratch, if you prefer
- A minimum of three different variations / concepts to choose from
- A high quality print version of the finished logo – suitable for use on printed literature (e.g. brochures etc.)
- Clients active on Social Media will be supplied with an additional “Profile Picture” compatible version
- Finalised logo artwork can be supplied in a range of web and print friendly file formats
#Example: Bristol Relocations Ltd.
If you have an existing logo which is too small (or otherwise unsuitable) for Web use, I can also rebuild your current logo from scratch. This service has proved particularly useful in the past in scenarios where a client has a well established logo, but has never had a large (or in some cases no electronic/digital..) version of it.
#Example: Derbyshire Dales Engineering Ltd.
This is just a selection. If you would like to see further examples, please contact me.